Saturday, 18 February 2017

ABOUT LAST NIGHT......!!!


My sleep pattern is so awkward. Am one of the "special " people who go to bed as early as 8:30pm and wake up by 1am to stare at the ceiling and about an hour to the start of my day I fall asleep again only to wake up cranky and not well rested.

You see, I started  this routine while in medical school. I would stay awake and study all night (as a better pikin, to avoid stories that touch) Now that am done with that phase my body has refused to adjust.

Some days i get tired of reading but still cant sleep so i just find am activity however creepy to keep myself busy.When am home i use those times to cook. My mum would complain and complain untill she gave up on the issue.

On one occasion during my undergraduate days, i can remeber waking up at midnight or thereabout and started arranging my wardrobe, ( i felt it was alittle scattered and i just wanted to organise it...and No i wasnt possessed lol!) I got done with that and started sweeping the room. My friend was asleep the whole time or so i thought untill she started asking me jamb questions the following day

What happenened last night? 
Are you ok? 
 Abi the village people are  doing you?
(Can you believe her?)

I just answered with am ok,
 i was just bored and I couldn't sleep.
 Why didnt you say something, 
i thought you were asleep

And she goes

 it was so scary...
 didnt know if it was you or someone else.
I had to pretend to be asleep the whole time.

We'll I have figured out how to channel my insomnia to good use and thats to blog!

On the bright side I think it will come in handy when I have a baby. I won't have  to struggle with staying up late to tend  to a crying baby.

Do you stay up late into the morning?
What keeps you up at night?
What's the weirdest thing you've done at such times?

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee
PS: your comments make my day please kepp them coming.
like, share,comment and subscribe it's Healthy!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is what medicine does to people. Destroys your sleep cycle. Since this year I have tried to be a normal person but no way. Just like you I blog

    www.ijefinelivin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jennifer i totally agree with you.
    I guess it was structured to help us deal with late night emergencies.

    ReplyDelete

My private part!

I never knew I would be sharing this, its 2am and I am still up,could be because I have a lot on my mind or because its too chilly ; altho...