Wednesday, 1 February 2017

5 reasons beyonce totally avoids kim kardashian

These are the main  reasons while kim is warming up to beyonce  while queen bey avoids her like a plague
1. Kim is pretty with a banging body. Beyonce is gorgeous but hey kim got this one on lock down. Coming close will take away from beyonce and add to kim, people wont stop comparing them,which is bad for bey but good for kim.

2. Kim has no talent  but has achieved more than a lot of multitalented people. When it comes to talent kim has nothing on  queen beybut  a smart person knows not to underestimate  kim. Just like she took the spotlight from Paris hilton you never know what can happen.

3.Kim has the ability to work into a function and make everyone focus on her. Bey works really hard to maintain her position  as the queen. it's hard enough to see someone who gets nearly as much if not more attention than her for doing next to nothing. It will be a  total disaster to loose her spot to such a person

4. Kanye went on a rant about how their kids don't play together. Simple truth is that the carters don't want  their precious little heir be compared to north in anyway.

5. Beyonce feels kim trying so hard to be close to her is to boost kim's to boo family's reputation and to understudy beyonce. You know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I love kim and I love beyonce think they are both beautiful and wonderful in their own way.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee

1 comment:

  1. Honestly this is so true. Queen B over Kim K anyday for me! ��

    ReplyDelete

My private part!

I never knew I would be sharing this, its 2am and I am still up,could be because I have a lot on my mind or because its too chilly ; altho...