Saturday, 5 November 2016

breakfast in bed: RICE X BEEF SAUCE

Good morning gorgeous! Don't you just love Saturdays? Saturdays are my fav. I don't have to freak out when the alarm goes off,I can lie in bed all day, watch movies in my pj,  listen to good music and of course enjoy breakfast in bed. Talking about breakfast today am having white rice and beef sauce.....yummy! .it took me about 30 minutes to whip this and trust me darlings,it tastes even better than it looks.
Ingredients for beef sauce
1.carrot
2cabbage
3.red pepper
4.green pepper
5.meat (beef)
6.crayfish
7.salt
8.seasonings ( maggi cube)
9.onions

First of all wash your hands properly( very important).
.wash the cabbage,green pepper and red pepper and slice them .
.scrape out the outer part of the carrots with a knife if its dirty and  dice the carrots
. wash the beef thoroughly ,put them in a pot,spice with salt maggi and onion and cook with little water at first, this is to make sure that the spice gets into the beef .after     5-7 mins add more water and cook untill the beef is soft ( this can tage roughly 15 to 20 mins) the quantity of water depends on the ingredients you have .
. add the diced carrots into the pot while the beef is still cooking and after 1-3 mind add the cabbage,pepper crayfish, seasoning and salt to taste allow it to boil for a while,not more than 3 minutes so that you don't destroy the nutrients.
.wash your rice and boil until its cooked as usual
.and viola! Food is ready.
I love beef sauce and I prefer it to tomato stew because it is  super nutritious, healthy, easy to make,the ingredients are not expensive and are readily available and tastes amazing.

 Yummy! !

Have you tried this recipe? Did you like it? Do you have other recipes for beef sauce? Do well to leave a comment  I will love to hear all about it.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee



1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Definitely gotta get me some. Great writer. Great cook. Welldone Cee

    ReplyDelete

A close shave....but I survived!

I have this conspicuous scar on my knee that people won't stop "admiring" and asking me what happened to me. Initially it ma...